Get flawless and lustrous lips as you regularly apply this Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm, which comes in a compact 16 gm. pack.
Biotique introduces this safe and secure solution for you if you want to get rid of those darkened lips and want to look pretty with an even-toned pair of lips. Coming with ingredients like Angur, Mulethi, Badam, Kusumbhi and Til, this natural product can lighten your lips to match the fairer skin tones. While the herbal constituents can help with de-pigmentation, the fruit contents in the Biotique Bio Lip Balm can revitalise your lips, adding to its natural glow. The essential vitamins can smoothen the texture of your lips and make sure you have a flawless pout.
The presence of natural elements can rejuvenate and enrich your lovely lips as the included elements can offer the following benefits:
- Mulethi extract can help to soften your lips.
- Vach helps to re-establish blood circulation and aids in maintaining the youthful look.
- Angur consists of plant emollients which can prevent dryness, moisture loss and cell damage caused by the use of other chemical products.
- Surajmukhi is rich in Vitamin E and helps to retain the natural moisture of your lips
- Badam is also enriched with Vitamin E, which can reduce the inflammation of chapped lips, and enhances natural glow.
- Erandi is another ingredient which can add soft shine to your lips.
The product is ideal for both women and men, and the presence of natural extracts, makes it a safe option for every one. Coming in a compact pack, this Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening Lip Balm can be your every day companion that you can carry around in your purse or pockets. You can buy Biotique Bio Fruit Lip Balm and use it regularly if you want smooth kissable lips.
From the manufacturer
Bio Fruit- Lip Balm
Fruit has been the “juice of health and vitality” since the beginning of time, rich in essential vitamins, nutrients and natural skin brighteners.
Biotique Fruit Whitening Lip Balm
This de-pigmentation balm visibly lightens lips for a fairer skin tone.
Angur (Vitis vinifera), Vach (Acours calamus), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Badam (Prunus amygdalus), Surajmukhi (Helianthus annus), Kusumbhi (Carthamus tinctorius), Til (Sesamum indicum), Erandi (Ricinus communis), Madam bass Q.S.