A pearl facial works best for peeps whose natural skin glow is hiding behind the tans. With ingredients like natural pearl powder found in this facial, it brightens the skin as well. Pearl powder is known to break down dead skin and peel it to reveal naturally glowing, soft skin in one use. Pearl facial also helps in tighten the pores, which will make it hard for dirt and germs to settle down and give the skin problems.
This nutrient-rich lotion is blended with sandalwood, saffron, wheat germ, honey and bark of the arjun tree to keep skin soft, fair and moisturized. Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB sunscreen. Very water resistant, retains SPF after 80 minutes in the water.
- Step 1: Pearl Lotion – Apply evenly on the face and leave it for 3 minutes and then with circular massage exfoliate the dead skin cell. Wipe the face and proceed for step 2.
- Step 2: Pearl Powder – Mix Pearl Powder with milk to make a smooth paste. Apply the paste evenly all over the face, neck and décolleté area and leave it for 3-5 minutes. While massaging in circular upwards strokes wipe off with moist cotton and proceed to step 3.
- Step 3: Pearl Serum – Apply the serum and penetrate while massaging. Without wiping proceed for step 4.
- Step 4: Pearl Cream – Apply cream all over face, neck and décolleté area and massage for 20 minutes and proceed for step 5.
- Step 5: Pearl Pack – Apply an even layer of mask all over the face, neck and décolleté area and leave it until dry. Wipe of with damp washcloth.