Crafted for unstoppable women, Colorbar Glow Crazy Palette is exactly what you need to unleash the glow within you. Combining the best features of powder, cream, and fluid textures, each shade in this highlighter and blush palette is individually iconic with light-reflecting, pure color pigments creating gorgeous multidimensional gleam that complements all skin tones. This irresistible trio of pearlescent, baked powder accentuates the natural contours of your face and illuminates your skin with an ethereal luminosity and metallic brilliance. Unlock your skin’s glow now!
- Baked highlighter and blush palette with light reflecting and pure colour pigments
- Enriched with the goodness of vitamin E
- Pure, pristine colour intensity and ultra lightweight texture
- Highlighter offers buildable coverage and lets you customize the glow
- Gives you a perfect blend of luminosity on the skin for that intense, ethereal, glass-like glow
- The blush enhances the cheekbones with a veil of natural-looking, radiant color and shine without being cakey
- The mirrored palette contains 3 dreamy shades, and each godet is hand-mixed with a unique design
- This product is free of parabens and preservatives
- This product is vegetarian and cruelty-free
- Dermatologically tested
About the Brand: Founded in 2004, Colorbar Cosmetics is a leading cosmetics brand developed with the promise of providing world-class, innovative products in a wide range of colors. The brand’s inspiration is the millennium woman who believes in expressing her many moods and desires through the variety of colors she adorns. Colorbar designs its repertoire to re-define the chic and sensual woman, with its range of cruelty-free and vegetarian range of trendy make-up and color cosmetics.
HOW TO USE
- As a Highlighter: Using blush/contour brush illuminate the tops of cheekbones, centre of eyelid, brow bone, bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, shoulders, and decolletage for a tantalizing triptych of legendary lustre.
- As a Blush: Shades can be used separately or blended. Use blush brush and swirl the entire blush dome with your brush to pick up the perfect balance of multi-hued pigments. Apply to cheeks and blend upward.