Basil Essential Oil Relives Gout, arthritis and muscular and menstrual pain for external use only, help with headaches, migraines, & Allergies used to clear mind relives intellectual fatigue provide clarity & mental Strength.
Massages for Relaxing:
Basil essential oil is highly concentrated and should not be directly applied to skin or hair. It can be diluted with a carrier oil or base oil by adding 5-6 drops of the essential oil and blending well.
Add 4-5 drops of Basil essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Diffuser for Aromatherapy:
Use 4-5 drops of Basil essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with incineration.
Methods of Usage
- Mix a few drops of Basil essential oil with a coconut carrier oil and massage it into your hair to relieve from stress and migraines. You can use any other carrier oil as well.
- Take one drop of Basil essential oil straight and rub it on the insect bite.
- For cold and congestion, take a few drops on a tissue paper and inhale directly.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios