Khadi Natural Herbal Peppermint Essential Oil is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Research shows the inhalation of pepper – mint oil helps trigger a sense of fullness after meals, enhance your sense of taste and smell, and improve concentration and mental activity.
- Peppermint oil leaves a soothing, cooling sensation that can alleviate bodily discomfort.
- Clears chest congestion and eases migraines.
- No animal testing.
- ISO, WHO, GMP Certified
INFORMATION ABOUT KHADI NATURAL BRAND
Khadi Natural products are manufactured under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda doctors and made from herbal active ingredients sourced from organically grown pure plant extracts. Khadi Natural products are made according to WHO, GMP and ISO standards and incorporate the principles of preservative recipe for everyday use.
Peppermint essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Peppermint essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Peppermint essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
- Peppermint essential oil can be used to repel insects, add a few drops to small pieces of cotton. Place them in the closets and drawers.
- To cure nausea, put 1-2 drops of Peppermint essential oil on a tissue paper and inhale.
- If you have sinusitis, use as a steam inhalation. Add 1-2 drops of Peppermint essential oil to a bowl of steaming water to vaporize the oil and place a towel over your head and inhale in deep breathes.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios