Khadi Natural Herbal Rosemary Essential Oil has a pronounced action on the brain and the central nervous system and is wonderful for calming the mind. It has an excellent brain stimulant properties, which helps in improving memory. The diuretic properties of Rosemary oil are useful for reducing water retention during menstruation.
- Has excellent brain stimulant properties.
- Helps balance mind and body.
- No animal testing.
- ISO, WHO, GMP Certified.
INFORMATION ABOUT KHADI NATURAL BRAND
Khadi Natural products are manufactured under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda doctors and made from herbal active ingredients sourced from organically grown pure plant extracts. Khadi Natural products are made according to WHO, GMP and ISO standards and incorporate the principles of preservative recipe for everyday use.
Rosemary essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil or hair oil and blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rosemary essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rosemary essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Bath in Rosemary essential oil-infused water to improve the circulation in the body.
- If you’re facing hair loss and dandruff, massage the blend of 3-4 drops of this oil with almond oil or olive oil and massage your hair and scalp.
- Rosemary essential oil gives freshness to the hair. Add 1 drops of rosemary essential oil to water and rinse the hair to make them detangled and perfumed.
- It should not be used by epileptic patients and those who are prone to fainting spells
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios