Khadi Natural Jasmine – Pure Essential Oil for external use only, can be used in burners and vaporizer, massage oil and bath oil. Its inflamed emmenagogue properties are non-irritant, non-toxic and non-sensitizing. It must be avoided during pregnancy.
- Can be used with an oil burner of vaporizer.
- It is non-irritant, non-toxic and non-sensitizing.
- No animal testing.
- ISO, WHO, GMP Certified.
INFORMATION ABOUT KHADI NATURAL BRAND
Khadi Natural products are manufactured under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda doctors and made from herbal active ingredients sourced from organically grown pure plant extracts. Khadi Natural products are made according to WHO, GMP and ISO standards and incorporate the principles of preservative recipe for everyday use.
- Massage: Jasmine essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of Jasmine essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of Jasmine essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to your bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Use a Jasmine essential oil as a perfume by using 1-2 drops on the wrist and at the nape of your neck.
- This oil helps in restoring emotional balance, put 1-2 drops on a tissue paper and inhale to help in nervousness and depression.
- To improve the elasticity of the skin, use it for a facial massage. Add 2 drops of Jasmine essential oil with almond oil and massage gently. After massaging, place a hot towel over your face for oil to seep in better and relax further.
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios