Khadi Natural Rose – Pure Essential Oil acts as a general skin tonic with astringent properties, it moisturizes, hydrates and stimulates the skin. It boosts all skin types when mixed with lotion or cream. It is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, can also be helpful for the respiratory tract, digestive problems, menstrual problems, and in skin care. It is for external use only.
- Has moisturizing and hydrating properties.
- It cures indigestion and menstrual problems.
- No animal testing.
- ISO, WHO, GMP Certified.
Rose essential can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and hair oil, blend it well.
Add 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
Use 4-5 drops of Rose essential oil in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with an incinerator.
- With its beautiful fragrance, use Rose essential oil as a perfume.
- Rose essential oil can help with menstrual cramps. Take a few drops of the oil on your fingers and apply directly over the lower abdomen.
- For disturbance in hormonal balance, apply rose essential oil on the naval area
- Keep It out of reach of children
- Not advised to use during pregnancy
- Do a patch test before skin application
- Dilute according to suggested ratios
INFORMATION ABOUT KHADI NATURAL BRAND
Khadi Natural products are manufactured under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda doctors and made from herbal active ingredients sourced from organically grown pure plant extracts. Khadi Natural products are made according to WHO, GMP and ISO standards and incorporate the principles of preservative recipe for everyday use.