Let your eyes do all the talking with the Mamaearth’s Charcoal Black Long Stay Kajal. Waterproof and smudge-free, the kajal glides on effortlessly, adding a glossy sheen and a rich color that stays for 11 hours. Not only is the kajal long-lasting, it is also crafted with the most soothing natural ingredients like chamomile to give your eyes both color and care. It is also India’s first made safe certified kajal, which means that it contains no toxins or harmful chemicals.
With its easy and hassle-free application you can get all the definition you want – just twist, glide, and voila! Mamaearth’s Charcoal Black Long Stay Kajal is vegan, ophthalmologically tested and is meant to care for your precious eyes. Crafted with the goodness of vitamin C, it also adds a hint of shine while chamomile nourishes. You won’t find any silicones, parabens, mineral oil and other dyes in this kajal.
- Certified toxin-free: Asia’s first made safe certified brand, this product is made with safe ingredients free of harmful chemicals and toxins
- 11 hour stay: Gives a rich and high-impact color that stays on for 11 long hours
- Waterproof and smudge-free: This kohl is designed to stand the test of time while delivering a rich and high-impact colour
- Natural ingredients: Packed with soothing ingredients like vitamin C and chamomile
About the Brand: Mamaearth is Asia’s first Made Safe certified brand. The brand aspires to take care of every parent’s and baby’s well being from head-to-toe with safe, toxin free and international standard products. All Mamaearth products go through multiple testing processes, including clinical dermatology testing in Europe, to ensure that they are of supreme quality and suit global standards. Each product that Mamaearth brings to you is certified to be free of harmful chemicals and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. The products are a unique combination of science as well as Ayurveda to provide solutions to the problems you face. All products from Mamaearth are made from 100% organic and natural ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Twist the stick twice and apply the kajal by gliding it over your eyelids.
- Repeat the process for the upper eyelid for better elevation.
- Build up the color for a bold and intense look.
Tip: Remove your kajal hassle-free with Mamaearth’s Micellar Water Foaming Makeup Remover.