Break free from breakouts! Wash off the days grime and grease with Mamaearths Oil-Free Face Wash. Crafted with the refreshing goodness of apple cider vinegar and the power of salicylic acid, this face wash combats pesky pimples by cleansing the skin deeply, unclogging pores and healing active acne.
Mamaearth Oil-free Face Wash gently sloughs off dead skin cells, resulting in clear and acne-free skin. Coupled with the goodness of niacinamide and citric acid, it helps fade acne marks quicker, giving you naturally radiant skin. Because of Mamearth’s no toxins and no harmful chemicals philosophy, you won’t find any silicones, parabens, mineral oil, and dyes in this Oil-Free Face Wash.
- Gently Cleanses: This oil free face wash removes the days grime and grease
- Contains skin-friendly ingredients: Crafted with the refreshing goodness of apple cider vinegar, salicylic acid, niacinamide and citric acid, the formula is free of nasties like sulfates, parabens, chemicals, SLS and mineral oil
- Combats pimples: Cleanses the skin deeply to combat pesky pimples by unclogging pores and healing active acne
- Refreshes skin: Gently sloughs off dead skin cells, resulting in clear and acne-free skin; it helps fade acne marks quickly
About the Brand: Mamaearth is Asias first MadeSafe certified brand. The brand aspires to take care of every parents’ and baby’s well being from head to toe with safe, toxin-free and international standard products. All Mamaearth products go through multiple testing processes, including clinical dermatology testing in Europe, to ensure that they are of supreme quality and suit global standards. Each product that Mamaearth brings to you is certified to be free of harmful chemicals and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. The products are a unique combination of science as well as Ayurveda to provide solutions to your everyday problems. Every product that the brand brings to you is made from 100% organic and natural ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a coin sized amount of the face wash on your damp face.
- Gently massage it in with your fingertips in circular motions, concentrating on the forehead, nose and chin.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.