Oriental Botanics Bhringraj & Amla Hair Shampoo is a gentle hair cleanser, rich in essential herbs and extracts that help remove dirt and impurities from the hair. It helps control hair thinning, breakage and promotes regrowth. This mild shampoo cleanses the scalp and hair while replenishing the natural oils. This nourishing blend is infused with bhringraj, which has been long known in Ayurveda for its ability to improve hair growth and reduce hair fall. The richness of aloe vera helps to control dandruff and stimulate the growth of new hair. The natural extracts and oils present in the shampoo help control hair fall and repair damaged hair, leaving you with healthy, strong, and voluminous hair after every wash.
- Enriched with bhringraj and amla: Bhringraj is one of nature’s best gifts used for improving hair health. It enhances blood circulation, promotes hair growth, prevents hair fall and dry scalp. It is deeply moisturizing and works as a natural conditioner for your tresses. A powerhouse of vitamin C and antioxidants, amla strengthens hair from the roots, prevents grey hair, softens hair strands, and improves scalp health. It also enhances hair growth.
- Infused with natural oils: Oriental Botanics Bhringraj & Amla Hair Shampoo contains a blend of Moroccan argan oil, amla, bhringraj, and ginger that nourishes the scalp to control hair thinning and breakage while stimulating hair growth.
- Formulated with natural extracts: This shampoo is enriched with the natural extracts of aloe vera, bamboo, curry, fenugreek, hibiscus, neem, and shikakai that helps to effectively cleanse the scalp and hair, without stripping away the natural oils.
- Free from harmful chemicals: The formulation is safe for colored and chemically treated hair; it is free of harmful chemicals and toxins such as silicones, parabens, mineral oil, and SLS/SLES. It is a vegan and cruelty-free product.
About the Brand: Oriental Botanicals is an Australian-made range of natural health products formulated according to the ancient principles of Chinese herbal medicine, and available exclusively from pharmacies. Since 1999, the goal at Oriental Botanicals has been to provide you with optimal therapeutic results by integrating the best of traditional Chinese medicine with clinically tested Western herbal remedies. The brand offers products free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and common allergens, and are carefully tested for purity, potency and toxic contaminants like heavy metals and pesticides.
HOW TO USE
- Gently massage Oriental Botanics Bhringraj & Amla Shampoo onto wet hair and scalp to work into a lather.
- For best results, follow up with Oriental Botanics Bhringraj & Amla Conditioner.
Disclaimer: The product contains premium quality natural ingredients and may undergo color/fragrance change. This does not change the product efficacy. The products may have varied results on different hair types. Store in cool and dry place. For external use only.