This 1% Retinol Face Serum is coupled with Bakuchiol to strike the perfect balance between efficacy and gentleness, while helping the skin look smoother and firmer. Who’s it for? Start using it in your late 20s to help keep fine lines & wrinkles at bay!
Retinol (a derivative of vitamin A) gets your skin renewed, from within! It helps boost collagen (a protein formed naturally in our skin) production and increases the rate of skin cell turnover. Plum 1% Retinol Face Serum is coupled with bakuchiol to strike the perfect balance between efficacy and gentleness, while helping the skin look smoother and firmer.
Reduces Fine Line & Wrinkles
Skin Looks Youthful & Radiant
Prevents Signs of Ageing
Who’s it for: Start using it in your late 20s to help keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay!
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Speeds up cell turnover thus reducing hyperpigmentation
- Smoothes out skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles
- Repairs and reverses photoaging
- Kills P. Acne which is the main cause behind breakouts, acne and blemishes
- Thoughtfully formulated for targeted efficacy, safety and all-round results
- Quick absorbing, non-greasy face serum that’s suitable for all skin types
- This serum is free of synthetic colors, artificial fragrances and essential oils
100% vegan, paraben-free, phthalate-free as always
Real people. Real results. The Plum consumer panel reported:
- 38% visible reduction in fine lines*
- 88% users reported skin firmness*
- 93% reported smooth, supple and visibly radiant skin*
- 9/10 reported a visible difference in skin within 4 weeks*
*6 week self-assessment study by the plum previews panel
About the Brand: Plum is inspired by the goodness in nature, and driven by the desire to be good and do good. Designed in a London studio, Plum products are always 100% vegan and cruelty-free. No parabens, phthalates or other doubtfuls – in any product. Marrying science and product expertise with innate love for nature, welcome to plum. Take in the goodness.
HOW TO USE
- Take a few drops and pat serum in over face.
- Use after cleansing and before moisturizing.
- Ensure the serum is fully absorbed before layering.
- Follow up with a moisturizer or Hyaluronic Acid Serum when used at night.
- Follow up with a sunscreen during the day.
Note: Recommended for those over 25 years of age. Retinol is a potent active and hence we recommend introducing your skin to Retinol gradually. Start by using this serum once a week. Once your skin settles in, increase usage to twice a week and then subsequently on alternate nights. Remember to use an SPF on the following day. If your skin experiences some purging initially, don’t worry this is the ‘retinization’ period where your skin is gearing up to adapt and adjust. Retinol tends to react with sunlight leading to loss of efficacy. Hence ensure to store the amber bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct light.