Did someone say skin cell renewal?
Oh, right, we did! With this quick absorbing, hydrating serum for mature skin that’s rich with plant stem cell extracts, hyaluronic acid, and licorice extracts, your skin will feel as good as new (renewed)
- Quick absorbing, non-greasy, hydrating serum for oily skin with concentrated ingredients, so a little goes a long way!
- Contains plant polypeptides and amino acids for smooth, even texture and spot reduction.
- The specially isolated sesame protein in this is proven to help make skin look taut and visibly fuller
- Argan oil, hyaluronic acid, plant betain and vitamin e provide deep hydration
- 100% vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free, as always
Natural wrinkle-fighting actives
Derived from plant sources like rice and pea, these actives are rich in natural amino acids that are proven to boost skin vitality, smoothen out fine lines, and help reduce the appearance of age spots.
Plant stem cell extracts
The stem cells in our skin are the “originals” that eventually become our skin. So, plant stem cell extracts are clinically proven to increase the vitality of our skin’s stem cells, and eventually reduce the visible effects of skin ageing. Neat, right?
No no, just because it’s an acid doesn’t mean it’s harsh! In fact, hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring compound in our skin that keeps it plump and hydrated. When administered externally and combined with rice polypeptides, it can naturally boost hyaluronic acid production our skin!
HOW TO USE
- Start with slightly moist skin, right after cleansing and toning.
- Apply tiny dots of the cell renewal serum all over your face – a little is enough.
- With short, quick strokes, apply the serum with your fingertips.
- While your face is still wet with the serum, tap lightly with fingertips to allow the serum to sink in better.
- Wait 3 minutes or more for your skin to absorb the goodness.
- Always follow with a moisturizer. Can be used day and night.