For an eye-conic affair!
There’s a makeup artist hidden inside everyone who’s dying to come out and create a look that’s nothing less than a masterpiece. Introducing Renee’s FAB 3 in 1 eyeshadow stick, the most powerful and convenient tool that your hidden artist needs. It is a gorgeous stick that puts together the magical shades of Paradise, Venus and Blossom, in a single pack. While Paradise reflects the richness of rose gold, Venus remains true to its name and adds a hot pop of copper to your eyelids, and Blossom works its charm by highlighting your eyes with a cherry like shade of pink. Each of these colours are highly pigmented and very easy to blend, leaving a smooth finish. It is paraben-free and filled with the goodness of shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E that brings out the creaminess and enhances the depth of the hues. FAB 3 in 1 eyeshadow contains every shade that you need to create a flawless look that gets everybody’s jaw dropping. You can even call it a pack of convenience since it consists of three majestic shades, so you can say goodbye to carrying different products for different eye makeup needs. Just put this easy to carry artistic tool in your bag and get ready for some eye romance with soft mattes and creamy metallics.
- Eyeshadow stick that includes three popping colors
- Enriched with the goodness of shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E
- Highly pigmented shades that deliver rich color payoff
- Has a super creamy and smooth texture for easy blendability
- Includes both, matte and metallic shades to create a variety of looks
- Compact packaging that is convenient to carry
- Free from parabens
- This product is cruelty-free
About the Brand: Introducing Renee by Aashka Goradia, a brand that believes in empowering women to reinvent themselves; redefine how they desire to showcase their persona. Renee means reborn, emphasizing on ‘Natural is better’. The brand started with 3D handcrafted, cruelty-free lashes and applicators, extending to the Kohlistic Eye Range and now much more.
HOW TO USE
- Pop the shade and push it at the back of the stick to choose the colour you like.
- With one gentle stroke, apply it to your eyelids and spread it evenly with the help of a makeup brush or the tip of your fingers.
- Watch the perfect blend give dimension to your eyes.