It’s time for a makeup bake! Renee Face Base Loose Powder is all it takes to effortlessly bake your makeup! A perfecting loose powder for your skin to attain that fine, silky and luminous look. The powder creates a polished yet natural look that lasts long for you to adore the soft, smooth feel and the velvety, matte finish it provides. Bake your makeup into place with extended foundation wear, keeping aside any worries of your face getting creased or dry. This powder doesn’t settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Enriched with vitamin E and formulated with topaz powder, this product is abundant with moisturising and balancing properties that your skin would need. The topaz powder also infuses a jewel-like light to your skin for it to glow from within.
- Loose powder that gives a matte, velvety finish to the skin
- Enriched with the goodness of vitamin E and topaz powder
- Has a light and weightless consistency that sits well on the skin
- Non-sticky formula that is highly moisturising
- Does not settle into fine lines or wrinkles
- Gives the skin a natural and subtle glow
About the Brand: Introducing Renee by Aashka Goradia, a brand that believes in empowering women to reinvent themselves; redefine how they desire to showcase their persona. Renee means reborn, emphasizing ‘Natural is better’. The brand started with 3D handcrafted, cruelty-free lashes and applicators, extending to the Kohlistic Eye Range and now much more.
HOW TO USE
- Use an applicator of your choice, be it a brush, a makeup sponge or a powder puff.
- Shake some loose powder into the container lid and gently dip the applicator into it.
- Tap the excess powder off the applicator before you buff the powder onto your face.
- Using small circular motions, apply the powder to your T-zone, moving across your forehead and then down your nose and under your eyes.
- Continue to buff the powder onto your face and then allow it to rest on your face to set your foundation.
- Remove excess powder from your face without touching the foundation with a clean- blush or powder brush.